Friday, March 17, 2017

Screenshot Envy

I used pictures of German Shepards (One grown and one a puppy), and put them together to form a head. I then found a picture of the woods and put that in the back. I image traced both images and played with their saturation and color to make the focus mainly on the two dogs in the middle. the less saturation in the background makes the more saturated colors in the middle stand out and pop. I then used the pucker tool to make circles in the background that kind of look like light glare. I took a small screenshot of the woods in the background and stretched it out across the entire bottom of the image. After I did that, I still thought that the background seemed like too much for the rest, and it was confusing for your eyes, so I put a radial gradient in the back so your eyes were drawn to the middle, then I just changed the opacity on it so it wasn't overpowering.

No comments:

Post a Comment